From our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! Here are some of the things EZMarketing's team members are most thankful for this year. Read to the bottom for a special video message from our president, Tom Malesic.
Bill Hager, Business Development - I’m grateful for:
- A professional team I can count on to back me up for every website / marketing agreement I bring in – you have no idea!
- Days without snow.
- Real friends.
- A big family.
- St. Nicholas.
- Visiting the ocean floor for 18 years.
Jessica Bliss, Front Desk - I am thankful for the following things:
- Stacey, because without her I would have not had the opportunity to work at EZMarketing with this amazing group of people.
- The new friendships I have made through my new job!
- My family.
- My wonderful fiance (holy crap, that is the first time I have called him that) for proving to me that there is such thing as love at first sight and soul mates really do exist.
- Kittens and cupcakes.
Phil Hodges, Technician - God, family, a great church family, a great job, and great co-workers.
Marie Sonder, Web Designer / Developer - I cannot BEGIN to list ALL the things I’m thankful for… seriously, there are many little things that we take for granted until they are gone. But if I HAVE to choose a few, I’m thankful for…
My husband and our three beautiful children, my creative / artistic abilities, Pinterest (without it, we would have the same lame meal night after night), and lastly, football – the bonds that it has created in our family by gathering together to watch football games.
Brandon Peach, Content Strategist - I'm most grateful this Thanksgiving season for my six-month-old son and my lovely wife. This time last year, we'd never have guessed just how much we would have to thank God for this year!
Mike Juba, Content Marketing Strategist - I’m thankful for our blog so we can share our expertise and help businesses. I’m thankful for my first nephew along with all of my nieces. And I’m thankful for Chip Kelly so at least 1 of our sports teams will make the playoffs.
Mary Eileen Graczyk, SEO Specialist - I’m thankful for…
- My beautiful family (husband and two boys).
- My parents and six siblings and all my wonderful nieces and nephews.
- My health.
- Living in a wonderful community that are always helping each other whenever needed.
- My amazing friends.
- All the men and women in the military who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
- God for so many blessings in my life.
Heather Hurst, Customer Service Manager - I'm thankful for...
- Salvation, of course :)
- Family & friends.
- My cat, Bella (who is family, really).
- Creativity, it adds so much to my life.
- Technology, 'cause it’s fascinating and I wouldn’t have this job without it!
Dave Barnes, Tech Solutions Consultant - I'm thankful for my salvation and my boys.